Categories (In progress):
Examples of permutations (Scenarios):
- Is it a learning tool? A toy? Or a game? Or all?
- Make your own problem: Setting the scene for them to create their own problem.
- Goal: Single Goal/Multiple goals
- Reward or threat-Clues
- Travel- Journey- Destination
- Competition: Permutations/combinations to reach the respective place fastest
- Fastest way to get somewhere
- Narrative in parts: Level one/Level two
- Building characters, building landscapes/scenarios
- Have a fixed amount of money through a place- Simulated
- Each step requires the child to calculate in order to progress
- Understanding daily situations in the context of mathematics
- Demonstrating a concept directly vs implied